Sno Tech vs. Toro

send2den

Threads
Thinking about getting me a snow blower. Never had one one but live in a neighborhood where I think I could get quite a few jobs on small to medium size driveways. Anyway, the 2 entry levels at Home Depot that interest me $650.00 ish, are the Toro and the Sno Tech. The Sno Tech is made by Ariens which by my limited research seems to be a high quality blower. Both are 24" widths. The Toro has the walkbehind speed lever (Personal Pace) like the mowers. Sorry I can't give more details, but both spec out at about the same and both are the same price. Warranty on the Toro is 3 years and the Sno Tech is 2 years, which would indicate that the Toro would be the better buy. The Toro is also rated up to 18" height on snow where as the Sno Tech is 12". I guess my question is, anybody have any experience with either brand blower good or bad and what are some key items you need to look at in snow blower buying? Thanks.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sell both and they each are quality units. You won't go wrong with either one. As said the Toro will handle a greater depth, which may come in handy if you have drifts.