Hello from Missouri

mbc230

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Everyone. I am new to the forum and got some questions about a Lawn Gas Edger that I had purchased on Craigslist. Where can I post the question? I do not see an area in the forum and do not want to post it in the wrong area.

Issue: I have a Lawn Keeper Edger Model 7330 with a 3.0 Horse Power Tecumseh model H30-35418S - Do not know the year due to no information available online. I am having an issue with the throttle staying on high as when I am running the edger I have to hold the throttle down to keep it at higher speed. In order to shut the edger off I have to pull throttle all the way up to shut the edger off so I do not want to modify it to work. I do not know where to buy a new cable at or even getting a parts diagram as can not find any information on this edger. I bought it off CL's from a complete D-Bag who will not help me fix it and claimed it as working. It works great minus the throttle and needing a new drive belt. I would love to fine out more about this edger and where I can get parts for it. I have read online it could be a Trim Rite or I mean it looks like an old Craftsman like my father had in the 80's. I know most of the parts are interchangeable, but I would like more documentation before I start throwing money down an empty hole. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the forum! Just edit your post & give all information, make, year, model & serial numbers as well as all engine information from data plate or sticker & problem, thanks.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:confused3:

Welcome to the forum!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Post pictures of both connecting points of the throttle cable. Your edger company has been out of business for many years and most parts are not available.