Repairs Searching for parts. Model T22DV

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
The drive coupler between the engine and the hydro's flew apart on my model T22DV Ransome. I've been looking all day with no luck. Any ideas on how to fabricate a replacement or where to buy a replacement?

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads

Thanks Mark, I have this same manual and I didn't see the coupler in the manual. A brief description would be the coupler is an aluminum block with a thick rubber on each end with 4 3/8x20 bolts that join the motor to the hydro's. Flange to Flange is 7" and each flange has 2 holes 2.5" apart. Maybe I missed the part number in the manual you forwarded. If you know what it is could you please forward it to me.
Thanks again. If not I would like to sell my machine for $1500. It's in great condition.

Last edited:

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check out page 24 in parts manual, look familiar? You can take mower to reputable drive line shop if you so choose.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
RSJ part number BAF8579
Ranson part number 48579
I strongly suggest you take it to a drive line shop.

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks, Who has this part I need it bad. I've tried Turfwerks with no luck. What does RSJ mean?

Midniteoyl

Threads
Got a picture? I am having a hard time finding the part in the manual, much less any luck with that part number.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ransomes Sims & Jefferies I am guessing they are the original builders of Bobcat