Repairs Searching for parts. Model T22DV

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
My coupler was two round rubbers with an aluminum block in between. Two 3/8 bolts attach it to the crank pulley and two 3/8 bolts attach it to the hydro's.
They are spaced 2.5" apart on both ends. I made a coupler out of 3/4" black pipe with threaded flanges on each end. I welded each flange where the threads are so it won't come apart when it's spinning. The pic Blaze sent wasn't in the manual Mike sent me. I'm sure it would work if I could find one. I.m nervous about the one I fabricated taking out the hydro pump cause it's not balanced. I did have to jack up on the coupler I made to get the bolts to line up cause the motor and hydro pulleys are not lined up perfectly. They are about 3/8" off. When it's running there is a slight wobble. Any advice would be appreciated.

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry I forgot to answer your question Midnite. The rubber mounted coupler is in pieces. No way to repair it.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
My coupler was two round rubbers with an aluminum block in between. Two 3/8 bolts attach it to the crank pulley and two 3/8 bolts attach it to the hydro's.
They are spaced 2.5" apart on both ends. I made a coupler out of 3/4" black pipe with threaded flanges on each end. I welded each flange where the threads are so it won't come apart when it's spinning. The pic Blaze sent wasn't in the manual Mike sent me. I'm sure it would work if I could find one. I.m nervous about the one I fabricated taking out the hydro pump cause it's not balanced. I did have to jack up on the coupler I made to get the bolts to line up cause the motor and hydro pulleys are not lined up perfectly. They are about 3/8" off. When it's running there is a slight wobble. Any advice would be appreciated.

I got that out of the parts manual Mark sent you page 42 http://www.mowerpartsweb.com/MANUALS/BOBCAT/T22DV.PDF

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry I forgot to answer your question Midnite. The rubber mounted coupler is in pieces. No way to repair it.

Take it to a driveline shop and they can build a new one.

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks I just found it on pg.42. I wonder why mine is different. I'll go to jungle drive line Monday and see if they can build one for me. If anyone knows where I can buy Ransomes part#48579 please let me know.
Thanks Guys!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have been looking all over the web with no luck.

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Bro, If your ever in Leesburg Fl. I I'm about 10 miles east of the big International Harvester Museum. 11 acres for camping, 4000sf. shop and 2 Boxers .
Anyone can call Jeffro or my wife Dixie. 352-314-0221. We are always willing to help. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Midniteoyl

Threads

Sounds way different than what is in the manual.. Also sounds like a Dynaflex coupler.

Rubber-Parts-Catalog-Delta-Flex-LORD-DYNAFLEX-Coupling-LCR-Type-table.jpg

paydaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
This close to what I am looking for. It needs to 6.25" in length that will bolt up to a flange with two 3/8 bolts that are 2.5" apart pattern on each end of coupler.
I'm gonna turn in, the heat kicked my butt today. Glad I found you guy's and take care.
To be continued.

terryboyer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
I just purchased a Ransomes T22DV diesel garden rotary 61" mower.
Is there another model or series to refer to get a manual?
None of the sites show a T22VD manual.
The seller said it was a Kubota engine but I'm thinking Mitsubishi.
I need a new steering box as Godzilla could not turn the wheel plus it has about 180 degrees of play.
The hour meter works and only shows 0513.

It runs great and starts right up but is a fright to handle.

Terry in Petaluma