Auto brakes, wobbly wheel, charger clicking

audiodef

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Cub Cadet RZT S Zero Electric. I like it a lot and have no problems with it. I'm just curious if it has any kind of safety braking mechanism. When I go down my country driveway, which is all downhill to the road, the mower will slow itself down to 3 KPH if I keep it floored. (Its max speed is 10 KPH.) It will do this once or twice on the way down. Going back up or when the land is level in general, it doesn't do this.

Also my left front wheel appears to be wobbling very slightly, but neither of the nuts appear loose. This machine is still under a year old. Should I do something about that, or is some movement normal for the front wheels?

The charger box clicks sometimes when I plug it into the mower. It's a repeating click, about 3 or 4 per second. It stops if I unplug it from the mower and it usually does not happen again when I plug it back in a second time. The dealer from whom I bought it says he's never heard of that happening before. There have been no other issues with keeping the mower charged, though.