Raptor 54 SD problem

mhavanti

Threads
Yes Sir. If you said it, I'm listening for sure. Still thank you for the inspiration to research the belt covers to make them more efficient in cleaning the deck around and under the pulleys.

Thank you again,

Max

577jersey

Threads
No problem Max glad I could be of help.That means alot coming from the guy with the hottest SD around?

mhavanti

Threads
Tom,

Wait until you see the new addition. Video will show how easy it is to back that rascal up these days. I will also be making a video on the laser guide on the first mow. lol

Oh, shoot me an email. I've got something coming up you're going to want on your RSD since you do commercial. maxsgarajmahal@gmail.com

Max

cdy9v

Forum Newbie
Threads
same here.

Just happen to me yesterday, mowing rear yard machine stopped looking at it the right rear wheel is. Leaning in. Took to dealer today said never heard of it no warranty. I use this machine only 1-1.5 hrs a week, be interesting how much this will cost

577jersey

Threads
Just happen to me yesterday, mowing rear yard machine stopped looking at it the right rear wheel is. Leaning in. Took to dealer today said never heard of it no warranty. I use this machine only 1-1.5 hrs a week, be interesting how much this will cost
they're great mower I got 500 hours on mine and use it everyday you just have to make sure that those bolts are tightened I would definitely get the upgraded cross member brace think I paid 50 bucks for mine definitely not a warranty part at my dealer

577jersey

Threads
Also the dealer should be fully responsible for that if they let it go with all those bolts loose it's their job to make sure that thing is all ready to go and tightened after it comes off the crate

clubairth

Threads
Do you know about the 2nd brace?
I upgraded the lower brace after mine broke and cracked my plastic fender.

The 2nd one mounts up higher and provides additional bracing

Hydro Cross Brace-Upper-Installed.jpg

165 hours so far.

Attachments

• Hydro Cross Brace-Upper-Installed.jpg
    Hydro Cross Brace-Upper-Installed.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 27

clubairth

Threads
I don't know but probably no.

My local dealer is a mess and I refuse to deal with him anymore. The first go around was with the cracked fender and he did not tell me there was an additional problem with the brace and that's why the fender cracked. I found that out here on the forum. So my mower sat 3+ weeks waiting on parts during the mowing season. The fender and bottom brace were covered under warranty.

For the cost of these braces and the hassle in getting a 600LB machine back to the dealer I just buy them and install myself.
The part number is listed up thread. When I saw the second brace I got the part number and ordered it.