What would you change?

Claycub1811/44c

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm one of those guy's that finds something to tweak. I just got my 2001 STT about 3 weeks ago. Gave it a quick clean up and look over. I don't see anything I feel I must change. Can these things be built that good? Do you have anything you changed or would like to change? Tells us the model and year.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm one of those guy's that finds something to tweak. I just got my 2001 STT about 3 weeks ago. Gave it a quick clean up and look over. I don't see anything I feel I must change. Can these things be built that good? Do you have anything you changed or would like to change? Tells us the model and year.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Well I would like to make every clown who designs a mower change the oil & filter on their design when it is nice & hot.
Then I am a saddist and like the smell of burning flesh.:mur:
And a big spender so love replacing perfctly good belts that get damaged by the hot oil.:laughing: