I need help with my Toro 20031 purchased in 2004. Don't know where a

javisnavi

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / I need help with my Toro 20031 purchased in 2004. Don't know where a
Hi Friends,

I changed the belt of my Toro 20031 but I took apart more pieces than I should. I got a SPRING-TORSION part # 107-7472 that cannot find a way to install it back in place. If you can share pictures of your Toro 20031 where it shows where that piece is installed. I am attaching a picture of the spring plus a screen capture of the spring from the parts catalog. s-l300.jpgspring torsion.JPG.

Thank you,

Javier

primerbulb120

Threads
I don't have a 20031, but I'm guessing maybe it holds the bagger door closed??

EDIT: There could be two springs holding the bagger door closed, one on each side. Check to see if one is missing.

javisnavi

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for your reply. The spring torsion I am talking about is not the one that keep the bagger door closed, I already checked those up. I believe this spring torsion keep the battery holder bar in place.

I don't have a 20031, but I'm guessing maybe it holds the bagger door closed??

EDIT: There could be two springs holding the bagger door closed, one on each side. Check to see if one is missing.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I'm going to move this thread over to our Toro section.

Best of luck! :smile:

outsider

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. The spring you have pictured only holds the handle position release bar in place. I had trouble getting mine back in place so I eliminated the bar and springs entirely. The bag still lifts off easily and does not come loose. I find it is not inconvenient at all. Sorry I could be of no real help.