PLEASE help ...........anti-rotation bar

44070dart

Forum Newbie
Threads
how in the world does this go back on.. I removed it to do my belts , unfortunately I did not look to see how it is attached when I took it off . I thought it was just a bar holding something obvious .. now I can't not get it back on. I think it fits in a groove in the upper pulley but when I tighten it that end goes up out of the groove ..do I have it in the wrong place , what am I missing ..I've fooled with this longer than it took me do do both belts..I know it locks the clutch in place so the wires don't get ripped out ...anyone have a picture or can tell me what I'm doing wrong...thanks for any help....Husqvarna LOYTH20F42T ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are you talking about the #9 part in the picture?
husqvarna.jpg

44070dart

Forum Newbie
Threads
lawn mower.png upper left.. its similar.. but its just the eye hook like section for the bolt to the frame and a straight piece about 4 inches long and then a 90* turn

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Found it. Hope this Picture helps.
husqvarna.jpg

44070dart

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks but I need to see where it goes into the pulley to stop it from turning .. I can't believe I cant get this right .. went to repair shop spoke with mechanic and he said to bend it to fit ..I don't want to do that but may have to

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
It does not go into the pulley. it stops the tabs on the PTO from turing.
husqvarna.jpg
Getting better picture please wait.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your PTO is a little different. It goes into one of the 3 slots in the top.

husqvarna PTO.jpg

44070dart

Forum Newbie
Threads
I GOT IT :wink: It goes thru the frame and into slot I was going under the frame ...wow I'll pay attention to the smaller details in the future ...thanks for effort ..think you can find any forum on line