Convert a 10525 into commercial

lewb

Threads
I have a dura force that I would like to convert the recoil and gas tank, Seems best option is to find the parts on ebay. Looking like if I would buy all new parts will be well over 200.00 for every thing. Might have to do this as I find the parts. Wondering if anyone can give me some tips, Thanks

jp1961

Threads
The orange plastic rear wheels are no longer available from Toro, but somebody sells orange steel wheels with the attached gear. Not sure if the white wheels could be dyed orange using Ritz dye or not. Paint I don't think would stick to polypropylene.

Jeff

lewb

Threads
The orange plastic rear wheels are no longer available from Toro, but somebody sells orange steel wheels with the attached gear. Not sure if the white wheels could be dyed orange using Ritz dye or not. Paint I don't think would stick to polypropylene.

Jeff

yep, I already bought the rear wheels that are steel, really much better idea than the stock plastic bushed wheels, the steel have a bearing as well. I think I paid 24 a piece for them. Probably the best way to do this would be to find a donor with a roasted motor, otherwise will be kind of expensive considering I have 130.00 total into my duraforce with a new short block.

unclelee

Threads
Did you know that the prototype 10525 was a commercial? Google it, you will find pics. I just found this out yesterday.
Lee