Hi & best wishes, ques. about the site.

sgtrudz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Recentlly joined & immediately hopped on a husqvarna/ tractor thread.Just adding 50 years of experience & tossing in some viable idea's. I trust Ego's won't be a marker here.So many of us have had either years of being in the Biz, or just sharing like happenings. I do have a que. about anyone owning a 2015-2016 HU800 AWD Lawnmower.I read Countless reviews of this unit having a grass build-up ,hindering or even stopping the front drive 1/2 of the AWD belt & causing problems.After looking at it underneath, I don't see how that's even possible. Perhaps ,these reviews were from the initial models release ? Also, I also read that a seperate mulching blade was avilable f/husky, but only in a 21 inch form.Not that 1 inch makes a huge difference [ I hear sex jokes coming already ] !!!! Finally, the manual & video states to check oil level with filller plug just placed in,not threaded in.On a small capacity crankcase, That realy is an appreciable amount.Just looking for some outside opinions. P.S.beware of on-line reviews, several stated that the drive axle pinions had steel pinion gears ,true [ but plastic ring gears on the wheel [ completely false, at least on mine,which are steel] . This Forum covers all the major brands, which is great. I hope I can be an asset, when possible. keith r./ sgtrudz .

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Can't hurt my ego it is in Missouri. Plus I make mistakes all the time.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome: Welcome to the forum.

I just direct traffic around here. :biggrin: