JD X350 Bagger Chute Availability

Garyo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Has anyone heard when the bagger chute will be available for the X350 with the 42" Accelerate Deep deck?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
JD Green parts store says March 2016, chute part # BG20754, price $125.19.

Garyo

Forum Newbie
Threads
I guess the first batch did not fit so a remake is in order. Anyone know how the new deck cuts compared to the old?

rbunton

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm working on buying a X350 and have talked to 2 dealers and they say they will have the chute assy BG20754 "next week". Next week comes and no chute. I don't think they have a clue. I emailed John Deere via their website and they say: "See your dealer". Sounds like no one knows. I've seen the March 2016 prediction but it is now April 29, i.e. almost May . Anybody have accurate information?

rbunton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Finally one dealer admits that he doesn't know. He says that John Deere "keeps him in the dark". The owner of the dealership told me this. I went ahead and bought the X350 so now I'm waiting ??.

mowerfreak

Forum Newbie
Threads
Instead of starting a new thread I will bump this one. Any of you's with an X350 with a 42A deck with full bagger and high lift blades have a blowout issue on the front LEFT corner? I also have an LX277 with the 42c deck that had the blowout in the front middle around to the front right that, to me, was easily fixed with a homemade baffle copying that of the one john deere sells. But these new Accel deep decks with a chute system already have you put in a vertical baffle up front to guide airflow into the chute. And bein this blowout is on the front left, where there really isnt a free zone there like there is in the middle of the blades, Im not sure what can be done. I do have the pitch and side to side level correct.

Other than this, yes, this is a pretty good deck. but this blowout issue needs to have a fix.