Zero Turn Dreams

Lawn Care Doctors

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

I'm a new lawn care business owner, just me with minimal equipment but I'm giving it a go. I use thumbtack to generate clients and so far it's working okay. I have 5 clients, 2 were found from a google search (They found me on google maps..I'm verified with google maps)
I work all week laying brick (I'm a mason by trade) then turn into the lawn care doctor on the weekend.
I hope to one day be riding a zero turn instead of laying brick.
Any feedback and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to learning a few things on here from some real pro's.
Here is my website lawncaredoctors.com.

Thanks to the Lawn Mower Forum and it's participants

Bill Mitzlaff Owner Lawn Care Doctors

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

It sounds like you're already off to a good start with your lawn care business. :smile:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello,

I'm a new lawn care business owner, just me with minimal equipment but I'm giving it a go. I use thumbtack to generate clients and so far it's working okay. I have 5 clients, 2 were found from a google search (They found me on google maps..I'm verified with google maps)
I work all week laying brick (I'm a mason by trade) then turn into the lawn care doctor on the weekend.
I hope to one day be riding a zero turn instead of laying brick.
Any feedback and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to learning a few things on here from some real pro's.
Here is my website lawncaredoctors.com.

Thanks to the Lawn Mower Forum and it's participants

Bill Mitzlaff Owner Lawn Care Doctors

I say you have things pretty well under control by the looks of lawncaredoctors.com site, it looks good. Welcome to the Forum.