The freebies of the week.

Kingwood990

Threads
Picked up this chipper shredder friday. So far it does not have spark. It is a Tecumseh powered machine.
2a82jxe.jpg

2rntoc2.jpg

1052zk5.jpg

The numbers off of the Tec.
vrqxzs.jpg

So after that great score on Friday I went to the dump on Saturday. There was this Craftsmen push mower sitting in a dumpster. I asked the guy running the dump if I could take it. He said yes. The only thing wrong with it is the plastic bracket that holds the brake cable tight pops off the handle bar when you push down the lever.
11gujxt.jpg

In this picture you can see the problem.
11bknk7.jpg

When this happens the brake on the engine is engaged. It makes the engine act like it is locked up.
How it is supposed to look.
2kfuh5.jpg

And here is how it cuts. After figuring out the bracket, I put a little gas in the tank and primed the engine. The mower fired up on the 3rd pull.
280jyp1.jpg

So ya'll think I had a good weekend.

msaeger

Threads
I can't believe how easily people give up on push mowers good deal for you though. The one I have now I bought new but I won't ever do that again.

Kingwood990

Threads
I can't believe how easily people give up on push mowers good deal for you though. The one I have now I bought new but I won't ever do that again.

I still can't get over how easy it was to fix this mower. I like it a lot better than my Troy bilt I spent 5 hours weedeating to get. Traded weedeating for a mower. Might of been a good deal at the time but now I dislike that mower.:eek: