Small time...

My_guy99

Threads
What does small time mean? Does it mean you run garbage for equipment, lack the knowledge to do things the right way and screw up the guy who is trying to make a Living at lawncare? Does it mean you are the Hack wants his beer money for the week and don't have the proper license, don't keep books and don't pay taxes at the end of the year......Really what is the definition of the small time business owner VS the big time LCO

Thanks for the negativity! I'm legit website all my legals in order an registered as a member of commerce!??? insurance an all, I don't do $20-$30 cuts, I take my time and charge accordingly!

I have standards an don't take any an every client!

All I asked on here was advice on equipment not to be belittle by people like you Ric! U can believe what you may but I know who I am an just cuz u had to step away from your full time job cause it wasn't being the $4k a month is maybe you fault an that's why you have to do 80 clients! I make 8k a month gross this is just busy money here, excuse me for being greedy though! I might not make as much as you cutting lawns but clearly I spur pass you when it comes down to it at the end of the day, don't be jealous it's just the facts Ric! You opened this can of worms ?...

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks for the negativity! I'm legit website all my legals in order an registered as a member of commerce!樂樂樂 insurance an all, I don't do $20-$30 cuts, I take my time and charge accordingly!

I have standards an don't take any an every client!

All I asked on here was advice on equipment not to be belittle by people like you Ric! U can believe what you may but I know who I am an just cuz u had to step away from your full time job cause it wasn't being the $4k a month is maybe you fault an that's why you have to do 80 clients! I make 8k a month gross this is just busy money here, excuse me for being greedy though! I might not make as much as you cutting lawns but clearly I spur pass you when it comes down to it at the end of the day, don't be jealous it's just the facts Ric! You opened this can of worms ...

I don't really know where you get your info but your claims follow suit. Just to get the facts straight I didn't step away from my job, I retired from my job at 50 because I could and I draw a pension from that job and I also draw SS. I did and do lawncare because I like the business not because I have to or for the money. Personally I don't understand why you want to belittle yourself with lawncare if your making 8K a month. I think your just like you said in your post before , you like to hustle people just as you are running a hustle with this thread.

My_guy99

Threads
Ric move on I don't have time to waste, "Time is money"