All the Toy's are Working

ziti

Threads
Hi Carscw. I'm here in Worcester, Mass. in the central part of the state. Over the years, we've driven down to the Cape many times for a weekend at the beach. Always had a great time. There are some outstanding seafood restaurants there. Once we fight the traffic up and over the Bourne Bridge and make it through the rotary, we always stop and get fried clams to go. As they say here, "The clams are wicked good and so isn't the chowdah."

ziti

Threads
Hi Carscw, forgot to mention the Wellfleet drive-in is still open during the season, so if you come up this way sometime you may want to check it out.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi Carscw. I'm here in Worcester, Mass. in the central part of the state. Over the years, we've driven down to the Cape many times for a weekend at the beach. Always had a great time. There are some outstanding seafood restaurants there. Once we fight the traffic up and over the Bourne Bridge and make it through the rotary, we always stop and get fried clams to go. As they say here, "The clams are wicked good and so isn't the chowdah."

I miss fried clams. The chowdah I can make my self.