what to buy

ibjanice

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have a choice of lawn boy with kohler engine or toro with briggs and stration. the lawn boy is 299.00 the toro is 399.00 both are rear wheel, self propelled, electric start. what should i buy

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If the Kohler is an XP engine, go with the Toro. To many problem with that Kohler engine.

katy

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have a choice of lawn boy with kohler engine or toro with briggs and stration. the lawn boy is 299.00 the toro is 399.00 both are rear wheel, self propelled, electric start. what should i buy

well,i think both variants are good enough,but you may also look through another variants like this - lawn mowers ,cause all the mowers are differnt with it s advantages and disadvantages,prices, so you d better first use the net, read rewievs and then decide!good luck in a search!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Katy you do not know what you're talking about quit posting that crap.

primerbulb120

Threads
I'm starting to wonder if "Jon's Guide" is hiring people to post spam on this forum. There have been at least four different users who have done it in the past few weeks.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was thinking the same thing. Mostly to to the site about weed eaters that is even incomplete and incorrect.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Katy, if you don't own a mower, what are you basing your posting on? People want to know about the personal experiences others have had with their units. They already have checked out websites til their eyes are crossed. We can provide hands on reasons for our replys and can answer specific questions if need be. you ade not helping with you posts. Please stop confusing the original poster, thank you.

A

annamay2

i d rather buy toro,my friends use it,so i ve heard just good reviews on it

retfr8flyr

Threads
I have had a Toro Personal Pace mower for 12 years now and it has never given me a single problem. I don't know if the new ones are made as well as the one I own but you couldn't find a better walk behind mower than the one I have.