Won't be long

Threads
It's been in the 70+ all week....80 degrees the past 2 days. It won't be long until I'm back out mowing. The past 3 years I've started between March 25th and April 15th depending on how the weather has been. Looks like this year will be one of the earlier ones. Spent the day today "dewinterizing" the equipment, giving my trailer a much needed bath, and setting up for grass cutting season. In 2 weeks I'll be back at it.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's been in the 70+ all week....80 degrees the past 2 days. It won't be long until I'm back out mowing. The past 3 years I've started between March 25th and April 15th depending on how the weather has been. Looks like this year will be one of the earlier ones. Spent the day today "dewinterizing" the equipment, giving my trailer a much needed bath, and setting up for grass cutting season. In 2 weeks I'll be back at it.

I am ready for some cold weather. I am not ready to be wide open yet. Has been I nice easy winter. Only 50 yards a week.

silver1

Threads
I am ready for some cold weather. I am not ready to be wide open yet. Has been I nice easy winter. Only 50 yards a week.

I hope you all have a very good season with no brake downs and a few new customers!:smile:

Threads

Winter was good for me...to relax. Had only ONE snowstorm, but it dumped 30+ inches on us. Couldn't keep up. An of course one of the first driveways I did I broke the snowblower. Ran over someones Christmas lights that were buried in the driveway (ya, like over a month after Christmas). I am ready to get back to lawns. Less stressful. Debating whether I want to continue snow removal next year or not. :confused2:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Gowing over goodie bags with the blower is also very irritating.
Should start mowing in May and clean ups in about 3-4 weeks. Getting ready slowly.
Hope you guys are gonna have a good season.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Winter was good for me...to relax. Had only ONE snowstorm, but it dumped 30+ inches on us. Couldn't keep up. An of course one of the first driveways I did I broke the snowblower. Ran over someones Christmas lights that were buried in the driveway (ya, like over a month after Christmas). I am ready to get back to lawns. Less stressful. Debating whether I want to continue snow removal next year or not. :confused2:

We did not get any snow this year.
Was a mild winter here.

Mikel1

Threads
I cut my grass today after changing blades. Seen several lawn companies mowing yesterday.
It was 82 degrees yesterday and supposed to be in the 80's this week.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We are going into our third week of cutting actually. Not all yards but a few we have cut the second time. some not once yet. Wednesday was a week ago we cut over 20 acres in one day.

We were fairly busy this week for three days but it has rained today and is raining tonight and is supposed to rain into the weekend. Looks like we will be stretched out next week. We are now one or two weeks from running full bore. I am ready.

We got up a good many leaves this winter but I am sick of leaves.

Threads
With the grass most likely going to be ready in a week, mother nature decided to send some snow our way....for this Sunday. Hopefully it's not "plowable" as all of my snow equipment is put away. Let's get on to warm weather and grass cutting!