Echo PB 250 doesnt go above idle

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bert, the latest and greatest stop the tampering is after the carb is factory set they fill the jet screw cavity with liquid epoxy that is impossible to remove without damaging both the jet screws and the carb

We are a little backwards down here so I have only seen that on large engines but it does not suprise me.
They will get here in time I suppose.
Most of the small hand helds down here come direct from China and wear RuZing ? carbs that are not repairable as there is no supply of spare parts
These tend to be 1/2 Zama & 1/2 Walbro and the replacement price is $ 95 + $ 50 fitting, the latter is deducted from the $ 75 quotation fee at most dealers .
I have done a few but I am not sufficiently experienced to instantly recognise which bits will fit and going through a 500 page shadow board cataloge trying to match them up is not economic so they only get done for good regular customers.
We will save the planet by forcing people to buy new trimmers for fear of dieing from the toxic 32cc exhaust.

primerbulb120

Threads
I rebuild those Ruixing carbs all the time. The gaskets and diaphragms are Zama and the metering linkage is Walbro.

If you post a picture of one of your Ruixing carbs I'll tell you which carb kits to buy to get the right parts.