Drones

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey guys, been a while since I was on here. Question for you all is this.

How many of you guys are flying drones?

I bought a very small inexpensive one about a year ago. I was hard to fly because if there was any breeze at all it was almost uncontrollable. I have wanted one for a very long time. I took the plunge about a month ago now and bought a new Chroma. I have really enjoyed flying it and the video is incredible.

mowerman05

Threads
My neighbor has 2 and flys them over my back yard when the wife is out and I am at work, wish there was a way for me to jam his frequency and bring it down. I have ask nicely but got no where.any thoughts as a drone operator what I might be able to do, short of the obvious.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can buy a controller and get different infrequence chips and when it gets in your yard take over its control. Bring it down and own it.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
My neighbor has 2 and flys them over my back yard when the wife is out and I am at work, wish there was a way for me to jam his frequency and bring it down. I have ask nicely but got no where.any thoughts as a drone operator what I might be able to do, short of the obvious.

I Like the Obvious, 12 Ga. :laughing:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads

Must be the laws are different in Florida. A 12 Ga. in NY will get your name in the paper with some free room and board. You have to be more then 500 feet from your neighbors house to shoot a fire arm.

Mikel1

Threads

Target practice with my mini 14 sounds fun.:wink:

I did think about buying a drone a few months ago but didn't like the short run times.

Bob E

Threads
slangbella_zpscvdffjwy.gif

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Target practice with my mini 14 sounds fun.:wink:

I did think about buying a drone a few months ago but didn't like the short run times.

I have a Chroma. It has approx 30 minutes of run time.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads

If it is 2.4 Ghz, don't think you can interfere with it...

I say get a Heli or Drone and smash it.