Drones

Mikel1

Threads
That's messed up, sounds like a jack wagon. Be careful, some people are crazy.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Checking out wife, yes. Also trying to irritate me as well

Have you tried calling the law? Maybe if he had a visit from the law he would think twice. There is a thing called Invasion of privacy and as someone else said voyeurism is against the law.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have you tried calling the law? Maybe if he had a visit from the law he would think twice. There is a thing called Invasion of privacy and as someone else said voyeurism is against the law.

Actually that is why the FAA started trying to regulate them. I fly mine very time I get the chance. According to the FAA I am not supposed to be above 400'. If I fly in the direction of a neighbor's house, which for me is a couple hundred yards, I fly at that maximum height or close to it. Mine has a C Go2 camera on it. To get detail of a person I would have to be closer.

mowerman05

Threads
We have come to terms as he is going to keep it in the air, higher up or I will eliminate it. He understands and now we have a beer now and then.

Lalett

Threads
My husband loves to drive a drone, he just likes to fly over our territory. I take his drone when we go with the children to the forest or to the lake and shoot funny little videos as memories. This doesn't interfere with others and I definitely don't exceed the permissible height. My husband has a license for piloting the drone and I don't, but I know a lot about it. There are many cheap drones to $ 50, this is probably an excellent choice for the first drone, but the quality of recording or ease of control is very low. Like the price. If you are interested in shooting video from a height, then you can choose one of these http://droneadvisor.tech/atts/for-video-recording drones. YUNEEC Breeze 4K has quite good characteristics and low price.

RobertDobson

Forum Newbie
Threads
My son has a small drone but does not fly it in the neighborhood. He is too afraid that it will crash in a neighbors yard and he will not be able to get it.

helomech

Threads
I have a DJI mavic pro, and fly it pretty often. A person can film anything they can see from a public place. If they have to look over your fence it is illegal. If they can see it from there yard it is perfectly legal. Shooting down a drone is illegal, just don't get caught.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
I figure if I can hit it with a garden hose it's too close and low. But with the camera tech available now they wouldn't need to be that low or close. But then there's nothing to see here anyway.