Photo test

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes my time zone is -6:00 plus on day light savings time. So I am posting at 5:30 am with day light savings so it should be 4:30 am. I get up around 4:00 am and go to bed at 10:00 pm to 10:30 pm. I too sit in front of a computer most of the day so I will answer questions when ever I can.
I normally have the TV on at home but don't watch it. That is for the wife and grandson. I watch a few hours of TV on weekends early in the morning about cars. If they has shows about mowers I would watch them but they don't.
I like this forum and can live with the new issue that come with it. The biggest issue is the e-mails. I do like the e-mails working. The rest I can work with.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Generally I get to the workshop around 8am local time.
My commercial customers all have gate keys so I don't have to be here for them at 4 am.
Being new I spend way to much time chasing down information and parts.
It has been a very steep learing curve & I can not thank the members of this forum enough who have directly or inderectly shown me where to get information from.
I spent many years working night shifts so don't really come good till after lunch in any case.
SWMBO usually drops in around 7 pm & we have dinner here then either I carry on or go home except Fridays because I work on the farm Sat & Sun which pays the rent on the workshop.
So it is now midnight , 3 glasses of excellent Hunter Valley red so it is time for bed.