Stihl Products at Ace Hardware???

primerbulb120

Threads
My local Ace Hardware has become a Stihl dealer and is now selling Stihl equipment. :confused2:

I guess Stihl has decided it's okay to let a smaller retail chain begin selling their equipment. I think it's only a matter of time before Stihl equipment pops up in Home Depot and Lowes. :thumbdown:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
They have been at Rural King in my area for years now. they also sell Husqvarna

poolecw

Threads
My local Ace Hardware has become a Stihl dealer and is now selling Stihl equipment. :confused2:

I guess Stihl has decided it's okay to let a smaller retail chain begin selling their equipment. I think it's only a matter of time before Stihl equipment pops up in Home Depot and Lowes. :thumbdown:

The Ace Hardware stores in north Georgia have been selling Stihl equipment for at least 6 years now..........

Snapperfreak

Threads
We have a few ace hardware stores here, I believe all of which are individually owned. They have Stihl also but I remember as a kid going into them and seeing snappers all lined up, all beautiful red and white. I can't recall what specific mowers are being sold there now but I don't think anything similar to those old snappers back in the day. Stihl may be the most commercial-grade lawn equipment they sell now.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
ACE Hardware in Florida has been selling STIHL for a while. They have a lot of it too.

Mikel1

Threads
I was told by a local stihl dealer that Ace carries residential only. Not sure if that's true though. Nearby Ace stores have closed down, one left locally never seen a stihl there.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was told by a local stihl dealer that Ace carries residential only. Not sure if that's true though. Nearby Ace stores have closed down, one left locally never seen a stihl there.

The one in FL had full commercial line. 90,100, 110, BR550, etc.

Mikel1

Threads
The one in FL had full commercial line. 90,100, 110, BR550, etc.
Yeah I had my doubts when the employee told me this. I searched the stihl locator and found a True Value store with the full line about forty miles away.