STIHL KM90 used value

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Trying to sell a STIHL KM90 power head. I brought down the price to 165$. It has been used for about two summers that's it. Still runs very good, has new coil, air filter and spark plug. I was just wondering if the price was allright? No one wants it. I got an offer for 100$ that I refused...

I think I paid about 350$ for it in 2013.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
You need to sell it as a complete unit. Trimmer or edger. then you should be able to get that kind of money out of it.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was thinking about that, but I need my attachments lol.

I didn't know these would sell for so cheap. I guess I'll keep it if I can't get much.

primerbulb120

Threads
Pictures would help, but $165 sounds good to me. Just make sure it is clean.

Could you post a link to the listing so I can look at it? I may have some things to suggest that will help potential buyers find it more easily.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are pictures and a detailed description. Not clean tho, but runs so fine. Used it the other day.

Cant post a link on here tho.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The MSRP is $309 on the KM90 and you can get 10 to 15% off that if you have any type history with a dealer and If it's been used for two summers I would guess $125 would be a good price. If your in a hurry the $100 offer is something you may want to consider. If all your selling is the power head that would mean anyone who wants it has to buy the attachments which could make selling it a problem.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Trying to sell it without attachments is going to raise a red flag for any buyer with engine knowledge. Here's the questions I would be asking. Why is he selling the head only, did he buy a new head? Why did he buy a different head? What did he do to it to make it run good? Will his fix last? Do I trust what he is telling me? Should I take a chance at $165? How much will the attachments cost me? If you don't get an offer better than $100, I would see if you can find that guy again. If you don't sell it now, the offers will only go down. Just my opinion from years of people thinking their trade-ins are worth more than I offer.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I understand what you are saying. I am being honest, but people can't know that behind a screen. I see I have two options: lower the price or keep it.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
The MSRP is $309 on the KM90 and you can get 10 to 15% off that if you have any type history with a dealer and If it's been used for two summers I would guess $125 would be a good price. If your in a hurry the $100 offer is something you may want to consider. If all your selling is the power head that would mean anyone who wants it has to buy the attachments which could make selling it a problem.

Here in Canada it's more like about 350-400$ with that exchange rate. I thought some one out there would need a new head or an extra one.