Doing some Snappers, and this forum looks like the spot.

augidog

Threads
  • / Doing some Snappers, and this forum looks like the spot.
I like a good forum, I've run a few myself, and I always utilize them whenever possible & register if appropriate. in this case, I'm looking at 4 similar Snapper mowers (models numbers coming later with better light) and the plan is to salvage 2 good runners, maybe 3. i'll be starting a thread in the Snapper area after this howdy.

I do motor-assisted bicycles, pretty seriously too. i'll share about that if anyone's interested. anyways, I have the know-how to revive a lawn mower worth reviving, and a couple of these chassis are rock solid.

if anyone can help, just point me at topics or pages, I'm happy to do my own reading. thanks in advance!

I'm not sure I have the pics figured out, here's my bike...gas powered belt-drive in the rear, electric hub in the front.
IMG_20160128_173707.jpg

Last edited:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

It looks like you have the attachments figured out. Nice bike. :thumbsup:

DaveTN

Threads
Welcome augidog to LMF! Did you know they used to refer to St. Augustine, FL
residents as "Augie dogs" ? Are you originally from there? East TN here. I've been
tinkering around w/ the idea of putting a lawnmower motor on a bicycle just for
an emergency transportation should my car fail me one morning, which it has done.
:confused2:

jakesmurray

Threads
Welcome to LMF! I'm in the process of cleaning up a Snapper LX170H. They seem to be well-built machines... :thumbsup: