What's best way to tie down lawntractor on trailer?

Maxrevs

Threads
They do look good, Ric. Tell me, are they adjustable for position, because I carry a variety of lawntractors of various sizes so I'd need to be able to reposition for each.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
They do look good, Ric. Tell me, are they adjustable for position, because I carry a variety of lawntractors of various sizes so I'd need to be able to reposition for each.

Yes there adjustable and can be mounted anywhere in the trailer you prefer, they will come with all the mounting hardware.

Marty013

Threads
i kno its an older thread.. but if your taking a mower to the shop.. air up! cars traveling to dealerships have ove 40psi in heir tires for tha reason.. once tied down.. tires wont compress when driving the trailer over bumps ;) hope it helps! check the tires to see if they have a max preassure.. go to that number... just remember what it had so u can go back to it :)

if yoru loading and unloading from yar to yard as a lawncare contactor.. then airing up and down will get old fast soo.. not sure then :(

Pumper54

Threads
When I have to haul my mowers around I use the trailer I use for transporting motorcycles. I found out one day by accident the spacing of the two wheel chocks is perfect for the two mowers that I need to haul. Bought these at Northern Tool on sale. http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200409163_200409163

Drive into the chocks, run a strap through the trailer hitch on the back of the mower and I am good to go.

Tom