2016 mowing season

Glyn Robinson

Threads
who else is ready for the winter to be gone so we can get back on the lawnmower??

Threads
who else is ready for the winter to be gone so we can get back on the lawnmower??

Me! Although it has yet to snow here (more than an inch), the snow is just beginning for a blizzard that will last all day tomorrow dumping up to 2 ft. of snow on us. Yes, I will be busy!!

mowerman05

Threads
Glad your getting the two feet of snow and not me, just that much longer for it to melt to start mowing again.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Me! Although it has yet to snow here (more than an inch), the snow is just beginning for a blizzard that will last all day tomorrow dumping up to 2 ft. of snow on us. Yes, I will be busy!!

Yeah I'm glad I'm where I'm at but while your getting 2 ft of snow were getting rain big time

X-man

Threads
Mowing season here might start pretty early. We haven't had much of a winter this year and lately it has been warming up. I know I'm definitely ready.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
It would be OK with me if I never have to mow grass, hate the job. I want the grass to grow so the repair jobs will start coming in again. Been a very slow winter for repairs because of no snow.

Mikel1

Threads
I usually don't cut grass till after Easter. However it is 71 today and the weeds are growing. It was nice riding the Honda ATV with my 4 yr old daughter earlier. She had a blast.

I don't mind cutting the grass until it gets hot then I tell my son to do it.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Getting ready slowly. Waiting on a new mower, I have to assemble a dethatcher, fix one of my mowers and wait for all that snow to melt