Can someone please help me poulan pro

suomynona

Threads

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I order for use to help find your parts, we will need the model type and code off of the engine itself. I haven't had enough of that new style engine to remember were it is located. It most likely starts with either a 9 or 09

suomynona

Threads
I order for use to help find your parts, we will need the model type and code off of the engine itself. I haven't had enough of that new style engine to remember were it is located. It most likely starts with either a 9 or 09

PR500N21SH this?

suomynona

Threads

OHHHHH i see ILL look for it tomorrow

suomynona

Threads

is this it: 500e Series 140cc Briggs and Stratton Engine

suomynona

Threads

sorry for over-posting, so this "PR500N21SH" IS NOT a model number? correct?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
PR500N21SH this?

that is the model number of the mower. the number I need on on the engine. May be stamped into the valve cover, or on the blower housing, or above the muffler on a heat shield like tab.