Snapper 60 volt Li-Ion outdoor power tools

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
steel deck ?

almost 80lb shipping weight?

dunno, might make it easier for gas-aholics to transition to it if it 'feels' like a gasser.....? guess the 80V GW is similar - maybe both aimed at commercial users?

so far, I have no issues with my plastic-deck twin force, other than most of those 'teeth' underneath being broken off now. When it does die - hope I'll still have a lightweight choice in the marketplace.

MowerMike

Threads
Shipping weight includes packaging, charger and bag, so actual running weight w/o the bag is probably well under 70 pounds. It's $100 less than the 80 volt Kobalt and Greenworks, so it it seems to be the best value out there in a 21" steel deck Li-Ion lawn mower. As to the plastic Greenworks Twin Force mower, mine has started to fail at the connection of the handle to the housing, and lately I've been using the all-steel Earthwise 20" Li-Ion mower I picked up earlier this year. Steel is real !

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
Shipping weight includes packaging, charger and bag, so actual running weight w/o the bag is probably well under 70 pounds. It's $100 less than the 80 volt Kobalt and Greenworks, so it it seems to be the best value out there in a 21" steel deck Li-Ion lawn mower. As to the plastic Greenworks Twin Force mower, mine has started to fail at the connection of the handle to the housing, and lately I've been using the all-steel Earthwise 20" Li-Ion mower I picked up earlier this year. Steel is real !

gotcha - any way to tell me where your GW TF mower is failing? maybe I could beef mine up with an epoxy fillet or some kinda brace?

MowerMike

Threads
gotcha - any way to tell me where your GW TF mower is failing? maybe I could beef mine up with an epoxy fillet or some kinda brace?

The camlock threads into a threaded metal insert pressed into the plastic housing and the inserts are getting loose. I may have overtightened the camlocks, so maybe you won't haveq this problem.

Last edited: