Newby on the scene

Do It Right

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone,

I have thought about becoming involved in a forum like this but never took the leap. I am always interested in reading all the posts. My son and I run a small engine repair business out of my shop. We are always running into problems it seems. Most of them we are able to conquer, but occasionally we meet up with some that just don't make sense. I look forward to participating from time to time.

Thanks for the invite....

Threads
Hi everyone,

I have thought about becoming involved in a forum like this but never took the leap. I am always interested in reading all the posts. My son and I run a small engine repair business out of my shop. We are always running into problems it seems. Most of them we are able to conquer, but occasionally we meet up with some that just don't make sense. I look forward to participating from time to time.

Thanks for the invite....

Welcome! There are lots of mechanics on this site willing to give you a hand when needed. :thumbsup:

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
Welcome! There are lots of mechanics on this site willing to give you a hand when needed. :thumbsup:

I'm not one off them, I just post my problems and help a guy out when I can LOL :laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you are looking for things that don't make sense you have come to the right place.
Lots of things don't make sense here :laughing:

gainestruk

Threads
Welcome to forum, you will find lots of good info here, don't worry about jumping in with any info you have everyone stays pretty calm you won't see very much arguing
If you ask about a mower or engine be sure to put all numbers off engine and model and serial number off mower.

I'm in two other forums and this one is by far the best for good information and friendly posters :thumbsup:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Thanks for joining!

:welcome:

Maxrevs

Threads
Welcome, you're in a great place here. The guys will definitely help you to Do It Right :smile: