Selling my Mini Z

BEAR5614

Forum Newbie
Threads
Unfortunately, circumstances dictate that I must move - which means I have to sell my Hustler Mini Z, 52", Honda engine.

It is in excellent condition, only used it to mow the lawn at my house [approx. 4 acres]. All maintenance has been done on schedule since I bought it in 2006.

It has only 520 hours on it. I'm asking $4,500 - Is this a fair price????

I'm located south of Allentown, PA

Joe

Threads
Unfortunately, circumstances dictate that I must move - which means I have to sell my Hustler Mini Z, 52", Honda engine.

It is in excellent condition, only used it to mow the lawn at my house [approx. 4 acres]. All maintenance has been done on schedule since I bought it in 2006.

It has only 520 hours on it. I'm asking $4,500 - Is this a fair price????

I'm located south of Allentown, PA

Joe

I don't have much experience with pricing ZTR's, but that seems a little high for me. Considering it is nearly 10 years old. And 4 acres is a decent amount to maintain. I don't know a perfect price to sell it for, but from what I've seen I would say no more than $3000. At the very most. Even that might be too high. Hopefully someone else chimes in, and let us know your outcome.

gainestruk

Threads
Just looking around for mini z prices I found 2 with under 250 hrs one was $2500 other was $2750 both were 2006.
Like lawn mower fanatic suggested I think I would start at $3000 and see if you get any interest.

You can try $4500 but I'm not sure you will get any interest in it at that price with its age.