I need your help, Cub Cadet RZTA 50 inch cut Left hand hyd steering motor leaking

ibbuckshot

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / I need your help, Cub Cadet RZTA 50 inch cut Left hand hyd steering motor leaking
Greeting Y'all,
I have been asked to look at doing a repair on a Cub Cadet RZTA 50 inch cut 0 turn. The mod #17a12acp056. The left hand hyd steering motor is leaking. A dealer told the owner the replacement part #71650 which cost between $ 600.00 and $ 700.00 depending where you get it along with $ 250.00 to $ 300.00 to do the R and R. My question -- is there a seal kit repair available for this fix or do you really have to replace the entire
part? I am just trying to save my neighbor a bunch of money he can't afford to spend being on a fixed income. any advice you may offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help
Have fun,
buckshot

gainestruk

Threads
  • / I need your help, Cub Cadet RZTA 50 inch cut Left hand hyd steering motor leaking
I think he has Hydro-Gear EZT drives.
Go to Error you can get parts here

ibbuckshot

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Mike, but I already have that information. I was trying to find out if anyone had another fix such as changing a seal.
Have fun,
buckshot

ibbuckshot

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the link. I will check it out.