Leaf Cleanup Countdown

Threads
I will start leaf cleanup in the next few weeks. Can't wait. Don't like the cold weather or shorter days, but I do like leaf cleanup. Here are some photos of mine from past years to get us in the leaf cleanup mood. :tongue:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

gainestruk

Threads
Good job !
Hey you are more than welcome to come to come clean up my leafs any time you like, just let me know and I'll get you directions :laughing::laughing:

Threads
Good job !
Hey you are more than welcome to come to come clean up my leafs any time you like, just let me know and I'll get you directions :laughing::laughing:

OK I'm just warning you....the price might be a few dollars higher than usual because of the travel distance. All 2,000 miles of it. :laughing::laughing:

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
This week will be the start of leaf cleanup for me, already getting calls about it. I have been doing tree trimming and chipping, I prefer to do tree and brush work after the leaves have come down, but had to start earlier this fall. I only do cleanup where I can dispose of the stuff on or very close by the customers property.

gainestruk

Threads
Ah 2000 miles just a drop in the bucket, I'll throw in an extra $10.00 that should cover it :thumbsup:

Here in OK. It's been so wet this year the grass is still green I'm still mowing every 10 days or so, no sign of leafs drying up, I've lived here all my life and I can't remember it so green the 1st week of October.

We should have a lot of color in leafs this year.

Threads
Ah 2000 miles just a drop in the bucket, I'll throw in an extra $10.00 that should cover it :thumbsup:

Here in OK. It's been so wet this year the grass is still green I'm still mowing every 10 days or so, no sign of leafs drying up, I've lived here all my life and I can't remember it so green the 1st week of October.

We should have a lot of color in leafs this year.

$10? I don't want to rip you off. Make it $5. :laughing:

Yeah I'm mowing weekly here and it is very long at that point. One yard I'm mowing every 4 to 5 days.