whats everybodys gas or diesle price right now

LoCo86

Threads
I agree it should be. But idk if ever will be again. Where I live anyways

It will be cheaper when everyone quits caring about emissions. I remember growing up diesel was always like 30 cents cheaper than gas, but since all these environmental groups started coming around early in the millennium we have saw nothing but prices soar.

Lrobby99

Threads
It will be cheaper when everyone quits caring about emissions. I remember growing up diesel was always like 30 cents cheaper than gas, but since all these environmental groups started coming around early in the millennium we have saw nothing but prices soar.

Do you miss leaded fuel? Along with the return of the higher emissions of years ago, you favor leaded fuel too? I"m just curious.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Do you miss leaded fuel? Along with the return of the higher emissions of years ago, you favor leaded fuel too? I"m just curious.

I for one am glad for the emission controls. Personally I'd like to see gas prices go up about $2.00 a gallon and keep the price at $4.00 a gallon until March.

zmister11

Threads
I for one am glad for the emission controls. Personally I'd like to see gas prices go up about $2.00 a gallon and keep the price at $4.00 a gallon until March.

Why would you want it to go to $4.00 a gallon?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Lawn Addict
Threads
Around here, 100% gas (no ethanol, Yes I tested it) 87 octane is $ 2.00 a gal.

VW, they sure got caught Big Time on the Diesels