Picked up all new equipment this morning (pics)

sirrobbins

Threads
I am kicking myself for not going the extra $800 and doing fleet pricing because it would have knocked $400 off of the $800 come to think of it

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The Br 450 has both the electric start and the pull cord so it can be used both ways. I've got 2 Br 600 now that's the only reason a 450 is hanging on the trailer now. You should have gone with the fleet pricing :smile: I carry a chain saw and a pole saw with me all the time and you'll be surprised how handy those two are.

One the subject of the BR 600's. have you ever pulled one down ?
I am trying to fix low compression , looks like a carbon buildup from the ( poor) bore-o-scope images but I can not get the blower fan off the shaft.
Been at it for months now, don't want to put too much heat on it for fear of melting the plastic fan or too much force for fear of bending the crank.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
One the subject of the BR 600's. have you ever pulled one down ?
I am trying to fix low compression , looks like a carbon buildup from the ( poor) bore-o-scope images but I can not get the blower fan off the shaft.
Been at it for months now, don't want to put too much heat on it for fear of melting the plastic fan or too much force for fear of bending the crank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgy2xxS2BA

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the video.
Done all that.
1400 Ft/lb impact wrench
2' breaker bar
3' breaker bar
and finally the big 1" drive 6' breaker bar.
Stuck solid on the crank
Blower is only 18 months old and they go $ 800 down here
I did want to sacrifice the fan but the owner is not too keen on that idea.

There must be something wrong. No one can help around you like a dealer mechanic? Is the thread inverted maybe (don't want to sound stupid)

sirrobbins

Threads
Took her out to her first big property today. LOVE her to death. Suspension seat makes a helluva difference

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice picture and machine!

sirrobbins

Threads
Picked up a backup mower this morning and another blower (used) a few weeks ago. Stihl BR430 and Gravely Pro 1334G. Haven't cut with the Gravely yet but love the weightless feel of the BR430. Feels much lighter on my back than my PB770T. The Gravely is a 2006 model and only has 108 hours on it. Owner used it for own property and that was it. Paid $1K even for it.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good find!

If you like the BR430, you will like the BR600 even more! Lighter, smaller, more powerfull.