Blower rack position on trailer

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the picture.

Unfortunetly my trimmer rack is more towards the end leaving no room for another rack.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Is that an echo edger on your trailer? Lol. I didn't know you used echo

NOOooo. It's not an edger exactly. It is an echo product, not that I like to admit to it. Its an Echo BRD and that's an old picture, if you take a look you'll see the old Cub Cadet Z Force that I haven't had for a while. Stihl didn't have the BRD when I purchased the Echo but that's another subject we can take up later :smile: Its no longer on the trailer and I don't use it much anymore.

zmister11

Threads
NOOooo. It's not an edger exactly. It is an echo product, not that I like to admit to it. Its an Echo BRD and that's an old picture, if you take a look you'll see the old Cub Cadet Z Force that I haven't had for a while. Stihl didn't have the BRD when I purchased the Echo but that's another subject we can take up later :smile:

Ahh gotchya hahah!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Parking in someones driveway is something we are not allowed to do nor would I. I wouldn't want that responsibility.

And again you live and work in a country club Community.

Even if was not against the law to park in the road. There is no way I am parking in the road in a 55 or 65 mph zone.
You forget I live and work in the country.
Speed limits are 55mph on almost every road. That means the slow cars are going 65.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads

Even if was not against the law to park in the road. There is no way I am parking in the road in a 55 or 65 mph zone.
Speed limits are 55mph on almost every road. That means the slow cars are going 65.

Must be hard backing up! In a 50 km/h zone, I can't back up in an appartment entrance. So, I have to go in forwards. When I back out of that parking lot it is a bit of a guessing game and I really don't like that.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Must be hard backing up! In a 50 km/h zone, I can't back up in an appartment entrance. So, I have to go in forwards. When I back out of that parking lot it is a bit of a guessing game and I really don't like that.
Most drives are big enough to turn around in.
I only pull a 10 foot trailer. Never had a need for a bigger one.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

I don't know why you think I live and work in a country club community because I don't. I live in a sub-division the same as the majority of people do and most of my work is in Sub-divisions, It may not be back woods but it is in the country.

Must be hard backing up! In a 50 km/h zone, I can't back up in an apartment entrance. So, I have to go in forwards. When I back out of that parking lot it is a bit of a guessing game and I really don't like that.

There are a lot of reasons I don't or for not parking in someones driveway but backing up a trailer isn't one of them. An apartment complex would be a little different though, that's basically a parking lot like HD or Lowes.

So what type of blower racks did you get?

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have no other place to park. So, I have to get in there and it is a small parking shared by two buildings.

I got the basic Green Touch blower racks. I didn't want the Extreme. Some one told me they jam up sometimes.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
We never park in driveways if it can be avoided and always put cones out, both for liability purposes. To the point our blower racks are on the passenger side. I will caution not to put them in the way of where you strap your mowers down