My New Toy

donrus

Forum Newbie
Threads
It is running and the Yard.

I have a sleeve hitch that I am going to put on it. I also have a back plow and need to smooth some parts of the drive way.

I also have a few small things to still do to it...... like maybe a brush guard.

Attachments

• In Yard 2.jpg
    In Yard 2.jpg
    904.3 KB · Views: 41

Pumper54

Threads
Looks super nice. Hopefully you will not mind getting wet and muddy if you blow through any puddles with out front fenders.
What every well equipped mower needs:
Murray front view winch mounted.jpg

I have a very steep hill that I need to go up when riding back from mowing the pond's dam and if I tow the trailer behind the mower it just will not make it up the hill so I use the wench to help pull it up the hill.
Tom

donrus

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you.... Fenders would be nice. That is part of the down the road things to do.

Very good idea.... Your winch is cool.

Pumper54

Threads
RoperGuy
That is a first class looking set up.

Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Truly AWESOME ....... Out of curiosity, were you, or are now an aircraft mechanic...?? Also your pics are just great .......... MORE please..... I stated my "project" LAST WINTER, although its runnin & useable it's still incomplete ....... I hate excuses .....but old age , money, & DISTRACTIONS , ........ LOTS of distractions ( honey - do's ) have kept me from finishing my project & now I "inherited" another sick ol 42 incher , ( keeps me outa trouble ya know ) You have a GREAT MONTH sir......... Boobala .........:thumbsup:

donrus

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi...

Not an aircraft mechanic. Why do you think I might be?

I was in Civil Engineering in the Air Force..... a life time ago. And have been a licensed General Contractor and a Cabinetmaker/Woodworker sense the Air Force. Small engines and old tube radio have been always been my hobbies....... along with CNC and computers. Guess I am kind of a Jack of all Trades with the hobbies.

My boys say I am regressing and said No...... I am starting over..... :)

Pics are taking with my Cell Phone.... and thanks.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi...

Not an aircraft mechanic. Why do you think I might be?

I was in Civil Engineering in the Air Force..... a life time ago. And have been a licensed General Contractor and a Cabinetmaker/Woodworker sense the Air Force. Small engines and old tube radio have been always been my hobbies....... along with CNC and computers. Guess I am kind of a Jack of all Trades with the hobbies.

My boys say I am regressing and said No...... I am starting over..... :)

Pics are taking with my Cell Phone.... and thanks.

First noticed what I think is ZINC - CHROMATE Primer on the machine ...... ??? About THEE only primer used in the Acft. trades ... Next the apparent attention to detail....... I was in A. F. ( 66-70 ) Jet Eng Mech. , been in many trades since then also. Bending wrenches started with scooters & Go-Karts in the 60's now I'm at the end of my 60's and theres no rust or dust on my tools yet ( LOL ) Seems all the former military guys that were a mech. of one sort or another still take pride in their work & ....... we know how to improvise when need be ! Again ...... have a GREAT month, & keep up the AWESOME work , lookin forward to future pics ....... B 4 & After is the best !!!!!! Boobala ......:thumbsup: