Windows 10

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads

That should be plenty I'd think. Might do a memory test to make sure there are no dead zones in it. On start type in mdsched.exe and follow prompts.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
That should be plenty I'd think. Might do a memory test to make sure there are no dead zones in it. On start type in mdsched.exe and follow prompts.

Found the problem and fixed it.

Windows 10 has a feature called "Fast Startup." It's in the Power section of Control Panel. It will not work if the "hibernate" button is not also checked. I selected the hibernate button and it is now restored to it's original 10-15 seconds start up.

Something other than me unchecked that box.

MikeWaars

Forum Newbie
Threads
Windows 10 is hands down one of the best operating systems I've ever used. The sleek interface, user-friendly design, and impressive performance make it a winner in my book. I'm constantly amazed by the updates and new features that Microsoft brings to the table.

LilyGrant

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've been using Windows 10 for quite a while now, and I must say it's one of the best operating systems out there! If you're planning to install it, you're in for a treat. It's user-friendly and packed with great features. For those who are planning to install it, I highly recommend checking out some excellent resources where you can buy a cheap windows key. It's a great way to get your hands on a genuine copy without breaking the bank. Happy upgrading, and enjoy the fantastic Windows 10 experience!

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
whateve y'all do stay away from Win 11 for as long as possible. i hate the format.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Make the effort to instal Linux and use it for 6 months till you get used to it .
Because it is different to Windows it take a little while to get muscle memory happening so you stop closing windows in place of resizing them .
Once you get used to using Linux you will understand just how much a fundamentially flawed OS Windows really is .
One step better would be to run it on a Mac computer so it is running under UNIX and not DOS