Hustler XONEi Discontinued ?

Gabbyp

Threads
Came across a web site that stated the XONEi is discontinued in 2015. The Hustler web site still lists it.
The machine uses the Parker HTE inter grated pump and wheel assembly. Has there been a problem with these units.
Will this unit be placed in other Hustler models.
Just curious.

Carheir

Threads
Don't know anything about them being discontinued but I really love mine. Plenty enough power and a robust design. Hustler will need to have an entry level commercial mower and they already have one, the X1i

Gabbyp

Threads
I contacted Hustler and the NC rep called me a said they indeed stopped using the intergrated Parker HTE pump wheel motor units on the XONE1i. He did not know why they stopped using these units but said they still use Parker wheel motors and separate pumps on other machines. He named some NC dealers that have the XONE1i in stock.
Doing some searches I found that Exmark Lazer Z-E and the Grasshopper 100 series use the Parker HTE units according to their sites.
Has Hustler stopped using for tech reasons, costs, availability?
Has anyone heard anything about the HTE units positive or negative.

cell6ida

Threads
I just purchased a brand new X1i, and I've only put about 7 hours on it. I guess if they stopped making them, it should be in high demand now :smile: I'll start the bidding at $10,000. Anyone?????

Seriously though, I am really impressed with my X1i !!!!!

azazel_18_2

Forum Newbie
Threads
We sold quite a few Xonei mowers and really didn't have any problems. The issue was it was a one off mower. Everything other than the blades were different from any other mower. They decided to cut it and bring out a Fastrak SDX for the same price but in MY opinion less of a mower than the Xonei.

kennyplay

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 52" xonei, badest mower. No issues at all accept in the beginning. It would Bog after around 30 minutes run time. Several times to the shop, they said, oh you probably have dirt in the fuel. I thought, no way, its brand new and the mower is kept clean. Turns out, it needed a bigger fuel filter. Hustler said that the one on it was restricting fuel flow. Im around 750 hours and need to change hydro fuel and filter. Anyone ever do that? thanks
We sold quite a few Xonei mowers and really didn't have any problems. The issue was it was a one off mower. Everything other than the blades were different from any other mower. They decided to cut it and bring out a Fastrak SDX for the same price but in MY opinion less of a mower than the Xonei.

kennyplay

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 52" xonei, badest mower. No issues at all accept in the beginning. It would Bog after around 30 minutes run time. Several times to the shop, they said, oh you probably have dirt in the fuel. I thought, no way, its brand new and the mower is kept clean. Turns out, it needed a bigger fuel filter. Hustler said that the one on it was restricting fuel flow. Im around 750 hours and need to change hydro fuel and filter. Anyone ever do that? thanks

kennyplay

Forum Newbie
Threads

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

kenneyplay,

The reason you are not getting any response is that you have done 2 things wrong. First, you are trying to hijack someone else post. Create your own and we will help. Second, you put a tiny little sentence that no one is noticing. I know I have read all 3 of your postings and did not realize you were asking for help.
I will add one more thing, this is a forum and posting the same thing over and over will not help you. It is annoying and you will get ignored rather than getting help. Now start your own thread and ask for help.