Snapper Pro S200x vs Scag

Sonders

Threads
I would have offered them $5500 for it. Oh well. Guess I'll be sticking to Scag

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would have offered them $5500 for it. Oh well. Guess I'll be sticking to Scag

Nothing wrong with staying with what you know. It appears that you have experience with scag and their cut quality.

whelch1

Threads
Yeah. Salem Rental and Bluegrass over in Louisville are closest Scag dealers to me. Both Turf Tigers are 11' models with Velocity Plus deck. I have looked at the Cheetah as well, but haven't came across any descent used ones. I'm open to any commercial Scag mower; just been mentioning the ones I've actually found so far. Kind of tossing around the idea of settling for 52" deck if I have to. I've seen a few low hr machines in 52" just hated to drop down in size.
Bluegrass is where I purchased mine from. I'm actually closer to Louisville tractor but I got a better deal at bluegrass. It did seem to me that Louisville tractor had more used units, if you haven't checked with them yet it may be worth your time.

Sonders

Threads
Louisville Tractor had slightly better price on new ones. I actually work a mile or so from them apparently, so going to run over there on my lunch break today and look around.

Sonders

Threads
Went to Louisville Tractor on lunch break and of course they didn't have any used machines in. Bad idea, because all that did was make me drool over the new ones sitting in the showroom.
In other news the person with the Snapper finally responded back. They do still have it and it has a Kawasaki FX730 on it. I may go check it out this weekend.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Went to Louisville Tractor on lunch break and of course they didn't have any used machines in. Bad idea, because all that did was make me drool over the new ones sitting in the showroom.
In other news the person with the Snapper finally responded back. They do still have it and it has a Kawasaki FX730 on it. I may go check it out this weekend.

While you were drooling at lunch did you happen to check the price on any of the Scag mowers by chance? Just looking for a comparison of the prices from there to here. Thought it mite be interesting.

Sonders

Threads
The Tiger Cat with 61" deck and Kaw engine is on mid season special for $8279 and 0% for 48 mo

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The Tiger Cat with 61" deck and Kaw engine is on mid season special for $8279 and 0% for 48 mo

Last Monday when I picked up my mower they were unpacking a Tiger Cat, I'll check the next time I go down and write some prices down for comparison.

whelch1

Threads
You have to watch their 0% financing. They charge a few hundred dollar fee there. That's how bluegrass ended up being cheaper for me. They came off the price about $400 and didn't charge that extra fee. But with that being said, that does seem to be a pretty good price for that mower.