allis chalmmers

snapsstorer

Threads
true enough i went to an aliss-chalmers dealer who printed up up the entire simplicity landlord series manual for me, at no cost. i needed one part, and the manual give the part #. i had it crossed referenced. in the manual with that part # i went to a A-C dealer and the part was n longer available. took the crossreference to a mower repair shop and got the part. it was the same part that is used on a snapper.

NewportNic

Forum Newbie
Threads
My Simplicity Dealer has an Allis sitting in his showroom, mostly cream color with orange accents. His Grandfather was an Allis Dealer back in the 30's.

Klaus
AC B10
AC 310
AC 410
Simplicity Sunstars (2)
Lawnboy 2cyl Pushmowers
Ford 1210

snapsstorer

Threads
i can check with my friend and see if he is still trying to sell his agco allis w/snowblower and mower deck. if so, i can get back with you. in caseyou may be wondering, it is one of the original(about 25 years old i think) and run superbly. it is a 1920h model.

champsruss

Threads
Can a pers buy a allis chalmers lawn mower and garden tractor any more?

I bought the AC130 All Wheel Steer 23HP in 2013 and like it except that it is so hard to steer it takes the fun out of it. Very maneuverable but I believe they are no longer produced. There is a Simplicity that is also AWS and it is the same exactly.