Most Dangerous Hand Tools

Gcorron

Threads
Certainly, if stupidity were a hand tool, as opposed to being a trait, that would win!

I used to run, but never, and I mean NEVER wore my tennis shoes (ok, running shoes, really a slim difference) except ONE time....

Friend dropped by the house, just finishing dinner, he needed about 3" of weld put on something. I grabbed it, told him to have a cup of coffee, I'd be right back. Started welding, smelled smoke, you should NOT smell smoke when welding, looked down to see my running shoes on fire!

In high school, there were some fools who said I couldn't dance!!

George

Luana

Threads
All good responses!

For me, I would say any tool is dangerous as I have probably injured myself at least once with just about every kind of hand tool that has existed. Still, I would not trade the life I have had for one where I was totally safe no matter what. What is life without a little bit of "danger" involved?

Bison

Threads
The human brain,..or the lack of it is more dangerous than any tool ever build ;)

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Any hand tool in my grandson in laws hand. A lot of collage education but no mechanical skills.

RjMaan

Threads
I think Hammer is the most dangerous because most of the people beat their own hands or finger when doing work with it. Stay safe from hammer. :)

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've probably stabbed myself with a screwdriver using it to try to pry something more than anything else. Has anybody seen my C-Clip pliers? Speaking of pliers, I'm pretty good at pinching myself with needle-nose and lineman's pliers too.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm forever getting blood-blisters when using "channel-locks" ( water-pump pliers as some call em ).

primerbulb120

Threads
I inflict injuries upon myself with all different types of tools and with what I'm working on.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I can not count the number of times my wife or someone else has said you are bleeding, what happened. I normally have no real clue as to how I hurt myself but it is guaranteed to be a tool of some sort.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can not count the number of times my wife or someone else has said you are bleeding, what happened. I normally have no real clue as to how I hurt myself but it is guaranteed to be a tool of some sort.

I can relate to this post best. I could have wrote it. :laughing: