Your favorite pastime

Aleks

Threads
Travelling is my hobby. I am a single male and I travel frequently alone mostly because no one else has the funds or time to travel like me. It's my passion, so I just go. I also travel with friends and meet friends around the world when they are available. If not, I'm on my own.

It's wonderful. I do everything alone that I do with friends... maybe more! Eat, drink, dance salsa or tango, walk, tour, go to movies, hang out at the parks, ride a bike, go to beach, work on suntan, watch fireworks, read books, daydream, ride metro and bus passes, rent cars and drive outside cities or between cities, rent motorcycles, go to museums, play games here.

In other words - My hobby is to live my only life - to enjoy it.

Last edited:

FrankInNC

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mostly coaching football. Other than that, I find my zen with mowing/lawn care.

hbwb

Threads
I like to sit around and think about things I need to be doing.

rip:biggrin:
Wow, best laugh I had all day. In fact it is the only laugh I had today as I am home by myself, except my dog rusty.

I can relate as I have so many things I want to do, projects and all, but it has been so hot I have not bothered. The fact I am a bit lazy has not helped.
I got a motorcycle that needs fixing. A mower that needs a valve that someone gave me. My regular mower is acting up which drove me to register here but I am glad I did.

Anyway thanks for the laugh.

ironhead3fan

Threads
I like to get on my Harley and do my best to empty out a tank of gas or 2 in a day, whatever time allows.

okiepc

Threads
Home brewing, 4-7 times a year in 8 gallon batches. I can't think of a hobby that rewards better than brewing good beer. I can make better beer than I can buy & much, much cheaper, the real thing.
So after mowing there is always a cold brew or 4 waiting. :licking::licking:
I like to do other things too, if I have time & energy. :laughing: