Your favorite pastime

JimmyWeb

Threads
I couldn't of said it any better my friend. Doing all of those things are my idea of a good time. I do have to ad kayaking and waterskiing to that list also.:smile:

Oh my... really who thinks mowing is their favorite thing? It's something that has to be done so it gets done. I would rather be swimming, hiking, camping, biking, sleeping, reading a great book while laying on the hammock.
That is why we bought the zero-turn... so we could cut our mowing time in half.

de dee

Threads
I couldn't of said it any better my friend. Doing all of those things are my idea of a good time. I do have to ad kayaking and waterskiing to that list also.:smile:

70 years ago walking through the mountains up to the snow line, was my past-time, now I love riding my tractor ,snow blower ,plow and mower , and riding my 300i downtown kymco scooter, cant walk worth a damn, but I can ride all day,. longest ride 550 miles, to the east coast,. then up and down the coast for a few days then home sweet home,

Lawn Addict
Threads
When all is said & done, I still get a kick outta chasing my OL around the house.. :thumbsup:

2nd would be attending our local car-club cruise nites. On the bikes or in my old Chevy panel Tk..

de dee

Threads
When all is said & done, I still get a kick outta chasing my OL around the house.. :thumbsup:

2nd would be attending our local car-club cruise nites. On the bikes or in my old Chevy panel Tk..

if I chased the OL she would get out the honey do jar , and tell me you have to much energy, WORK!!! 82 years old so I don,t do that any more,.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Smart man... In a few weeks I'm fixing to hit 60, so maybe I'll wise up by then too.

Lrobby99

Threads
Bicycling.
Motorcycling.
Game of Thrones.
In that order.

Lalett

Threads
I enjoy reading. This is my most important hobby. I read a lot, especially in winter. For a month I have time to read 10 books. I recently finished reading the Big Little Lie (maybe you watched the same series). I really liked it. Now I'm looking for more books by this author. I found a lot of her books, but I'm not sure which one to start. I like the literature of different genres, but most of all thrillers and detectives.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Browsing the Lawnmower forum, Daily thread for one, only for the articles of course.