New Rider 155 owner

Gilly

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, I am a new member, have owned a Rider 155 since it was new, been a number of years now. There is little info out there on the articulated "Riders' or "Swedish Riders" as they are called. I have been sort of thinking about starting a facebook page just for the articulated Husqvarnas, seeing if there is much interest in it.

Attachments

• 000_3895.jpg
    000_3895.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 12
Threads
Hi all, I am a new member, have owned a Rider 155 since it was new, been a number of years now. There is little info out there on the articulated "Riders' or "Swedish Riders" as they are called. I have been sort of thinking about starting a facebook page just for the articulated Husqvarnas, seeing if there is much interest in it.

I think those mowers are neat! :thumbsup: And you are right, there is very little info on them. :confused2:

Gilly

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks. I meant to say "new member", not a new owner, oh well, got the point across. Still thinking about a facebook page. I am "on" facebook, but never started a page, other than my own personal page like everyone on facebook has. I can't imagine Husqvarna would have any problem with it, it would be like an owners group or fan group. Just a place to share info on maintenance, repair, common failures. Just had this huge spring break on mine, I guess it stabilizes or smooths out the steering, connects the articulating part that the rear wheels connect to, to the front frame.

dhd

Threads
Sounds like an interesting plan, more information needs to get out there on the Husqvarna articulating riding mowers, they are great machines.
I wouldn't think Husqvarna would have any problem with it.

Sadly, I am not a facebook member, so won't be visiting your facebook page, but I wish you all the luck in your efforts.:thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sounds like an interesting plan, more information needs to get out there on the Husqvarna articulating riding mowers, they are great machines.
I wouldn't think Husqvarna would have any problem with it.

Sadly, I am not a facebook member, so won't be visiting your facebook page, but I wish you all the luck in your efforts.:thumbsup:

PArts books and owners manuals are available from Husqvarna.
Engine manuals available frpm B & S
Drive manuals available from Tecumseh / Peerless
Service manual on K & T web page , what more do you want ?