2003 castelgarden twin cut plus constant alarm, wanting wiring diagram

mattyboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / 2003 castelgarden twin cut plus constant alarm, wanting wiring diagram
Hi all.

As the title suggests. My Castelgarden tcp 102 ride on mower is sounding a continuos audible alarm. Not the intermitant alarm which indicates that the grass catcher is full. The warning alarm sounds from the moment I turn on the ignition and only stop when I shut it off. None of the warning lights (battery, grass catcher, oil) are on and everything is functioning normal, engine runs fine, blades engage and drives perfect. If more detail is needed, let me know.
Tested all microswitches and all are working fine. I really need a wiring diagram or 2003 service manual.
Thanks in advance

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There's a PDF parts manual here which has a wiring diagram in it. If it's not exactly what you need it may hopefully give you a starting point. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

http://www.trenchex.com/downloads/13954053631_01_2013_15_38_10.pdf

And on the subjects of Global Garden Products parts breakdowns.
Would you have any idea where one could lay their hands on parts/Service info for an old Stiga Park 2000.
It is some what similar to the articulated mowers on their site but has control cables & not rods. or rather it was when I got my hands on it.
Mind you it is a 80's mower so there may have been some "bush mechanics" done to it as it is impossible to get Stiga parts down here, been waiting 12 weeks for some spindles the were in stock at the distributors warehouse.

mattyboy

Forum Newbie
Threads

Maxrevs

Threads
On page 48 of 52 is an electrical parts diagram. Though it's not a true wiring diagram, I hoped it might help you till someone more knowledgeable came along with a definitive answer. Unfortunately I don't have a source for the real deal.

Maxrevs

Threads
And on the subjects of Global Garden Products parts breakdowns.
Would you have any idea where one could lay their hands on parts/Service info for an old Stiga Park 2000...

The manualslib website is usually my first port of call for online manuals. I checked on there for you but they seem to have everything BUT the 2000 model that you need Stiga park - Free Pdf Manuals Download
If I come across anything else on my internet travels I'll give you a shout.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks,
And yes I have been there even wrote a real letter to both the UK and the HO in Italy & got a frien to translate it into Italian.
No response.
It is oft the case that a local falls across sites that are hard for "foreigners " to find.

mattyboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
On page 48 of 52 is an electrical parts diagram. Though it's not a true wiring diagram, I hoped it might help you till someone more knowledgeable came along with a definitive answer. Unfortunately I don't have a source for the real deal.

Well, I managed to find a wiring diagram on the trenchex.com website, it was in the twincut 102-122 hydro (year 2000) parts catalogue on the last page. It turns out that the electronic card was at fault in the end.
Thanks for your assistance Maxrevs

Maxrevs

Threads
Glad you found something in the end :thumbsup: