newbie to the site

mu236bcd

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello members new to the site .we have 2 acres in Elmendorf tx hard to get grass going cause extremely sand area I have a 23 hp b/Stratton z425 with only 22 hrs strange was running fine now wont start . my other tractor LA115 mower acted up too .may have got a hold of bad gas . changed it on my LA115 now runs fine gonnna do the same with z425 hope it works have a nice day

Dave1954

Threads
welcome, this site doesn't respond well to newbies, sucks cause once they get talking most of these guys have good info to share

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The Newbie thread is to introduce yourself.
You know,
Howdy, Im Bert , live in Texas, got a abc123 mower and mow 20000 acres ( well he is in Texas ) with it 4 times a year.
So the friendly type who like to say g'day haunt this section of the forum

If you have a problem then you list it in the appropriate forum for your brand or the generic small engine repair forum.
Blokes with knowledge of fixing things haunt this section of the forum

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome. This site seems warm to newbies IMO, but you got to put in some effort to describe your problem and "try."

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi there, just a reminder that every post you make on this site will cost ya ...... a .. Dollar - two - Eighty...... PLUS , Eleventeen Cents tax ....... and if not paid by yesterday , we get your first - born !! ( LOL ) ........ Seriously, ...... enjoy the site !! Welcome ....... Boobala :welcome: