Raptor SD (2015) Belt pulley came off.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Unfortunately it is a sign of the times.
Not all the factories problem,
The dealer gets paid a fee, over & above the retail margin to do predelivery checks.
It may also be the case that the mower ships without blades attached so they do not get , or do any damage in transit.

Grizzly550

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had the same problem. Center pulley for the spindle/ blade. 4hrs on it!! The bolt came out and ruined the idler pulley. The bolt was so hot I had to use gloves then throw it in water. Brand new machine. So I take the parts in to where I bought it. Showed them what happened. The guy says "how soon can you bring it in" well how soon can you pick it up? Well we can't get to it rite away..blablabla. I said I will have it here Sat morning. Don't here from them until Tuesday. Meantime I get a hold of the regional for Hustler. Friday July 22nd they call and say your mower is ready come pick it up. They don't even offer to drop it off again. So today I hook the trailer up go in pick it up come home commence to cut the grass,30 minutes later exact same thing happened. I pull the tractor back on the trailer drive it back down there and tell him to stick it. I want my money back and no longer feel comfortable with a Huslter product. So he gives me the old blablabla. We will put a new spindle in it for you and drop it off Monday. So, I say take the deck off the other 48 sitting there and put it on this one. Well we can't do that. So I say give me my money back this machine has 5 hrs on it i don't trust it. He says "just for a part" and now you want your money back. So, again which part did you not understand? Even if you put a pulley and spindle on it, I have something I don't trust and no longer want. Its called principle!!! 4GRAND IS A LOT OF MONEY TO PAY JUST TO WANDER IF ITS GOING TO BREAK DOWN TODAY OR MAYBE I'LL GET THE WHOLE YARD CUT. Well thanks for listening. Buy at your own risk.