cutter housing number

dirtybronco2

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, need help. working on a exmark lazer. 48" deck. model; LHP4818KC. ser; 254981. I need to replace a couple of the cutter housing asemblies. The parts book says #414335. Is there an updated number or maybe a source for inexpensive replacements? I know you get what you pay for, but there's no way I'm paying $200 or more for each one. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

dirtybronco2

Forum Newbie
Threads
here's some additional info. There's a place that sells a replacement for this.Their part #103-1105, 1/4" difference in pulley diameter. Any suggestions?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
here's some additional info. There's a place that sells a replacement for this.Their part #103-1105, 1/4" difference in pulley diameter. Any suggestions?

Consider yourself lucky.
I just did 3 Great Dane spindles at $ 354 each.
Commercial mower spindles cost more because they are made better and in lower quantities.
If the spindlea ar the same you an swap out your old pulleys.
Otherwise the 1/4" will make the blades spin faster or slower.
This in turn will change the air flow under the deck .
Might be better for you might be worse.

Because your time is worth nothing and you want Amercian manufacturing to go down the toilet so there will be no jobs for your children / grand children whatever you do do not buy the locally made replacement part.
Troll the web find a factory in China, Russia India that will make some thing that "looks like this" for 1/10th the genuine part price and fit it happy in the knoweledge that you are doing your part to destroy the USA .