Blades blades

clpolcar

Threads
Need to get new blades this year. I have factory ones from last year. I mulch a decent amount and also bag a few yards. Any thoughts? Ferris is600

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
You'll need two sets of blades, bagging ( hi lift ) and mulching. A cordless impact would be handy because to do a good job of each you'll be changing blades often.

clpolcar

Threads
The blades I have now are still pretty decent but want something new. And believe me I have a snap on impact so it will take anything off

1striper1

Threads
I'm a Gator Blade fan for mulching. Oregon hi-lifts for bagging get my vote.

clpolcar

Threads
Nah. Its a cordless impact. No to much ***** behind it.

clpolcar

Threads
Never happened to me and probably won't. I have common scenes. Thank you senior citizen...

LoCo86

Threads
Need to get new blades this year. I have factory ones from last year. I mulch a decent amount and also bag a few yards. Any thoughts? Ferris is600

I don't own a Ferris mower but I do have a few Exmark mowers and have found I like the factory mulching blades better than the Gator "mulching blades". The factory blades seem to keep things under the mower and have a lot less blow out of clippings if any. When I used the Gator blades my mowers would be covered in grass and would have so much blow out coming from the front of the mower which is where all the fine clippings on my mower came from. It also seemed like the blades were wanting to discharge more so than mulch. Hope this helps.